The Illinois PTA Board of Directors is made up of voting and non-voting members. The purpose of the board is to promote the mission and work of PTA in Illinois and to serve our members and their voice for the well-being of all children.
- Officers – elected in odd number years by the convention delegates.
- Region Directors – elected by the delegates of the region or appointed by the Board of Directors if no election held.
- Legislative Advocacy Director, Leadership Development Director, and Membership Director – elected in even number years by the convention delegates.
NON-VOTING DIRECTOR (ADVISORY PANEL):
- Immediate Past President
- District Directors – elected by the delegates of the district or appointed by the Board of Directors is no election held.
- Program Directors – elected in odd number years by the Board of Directors.
- consultants – selected by the president in consultation with the executive committee.
Click here to view position descriptions.
2023-2025 Elections Nominations are Now Open
Call for Nominations 2023-2025 – Any member interested in serving for the 2023-2025 term should complete the 2023-2025 Officer, Program Directors and BDNC positions Letter of Interest and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacant State Board of Directors Positions
All vacant positions are filled by the Board of Directors for the unfulfilled term. Interested persons should complete the Current Board Vacancy Letter of Interest and submit to email@example.com
REGION DIRECTORS (VOTING MEMBER)
- Dupage West Region Director (2022-2024)
- East Central Region Director (2022-2024)
- Northern Region Director (2022-2024)
- South Suburban Cook Region Director (2021-2023)
- Southern Region Director (2021-2023)
- West Central Region Director (2021-2023)
- West Suburban Cook Region Director (2022-2024)
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (NON-VOTING MEMBER)
- Resolutions Director (2021-2023)
Note: All terms end on June 30 of the end year listed.