Who are we
Every child’s potential is a reality.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic Initiatives.
The Purposes of the PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community.
- To advocate for laws that further the education, health, welfare and safety of children and youth.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding;
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth; and
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth.